Wunderlist, released in 2011 and acquired by Microsoft in 2015, is cloud-based task management software with more than 13 million users. It enables you to generate lists to handle all your tasks using different devices.
In this post, we will do a comparison between WeekPlan and Wunderlist so you can see and evaluate, why WeekPlan is the best Wunderlist alternative.
- Drag and drop interface.
- Manage and share your to-do list with anyone.
- Wunderlist time tracking feature to track time accurately.
- Set due date reminder among all your tasks.
- Get access from all major devices.
- Include anything from a website to Wunderlist.
- Add context in your to-do list using hashtags.
- Wunderlist recurring tasks to create all recurring tasks.
- Turn your emails into to-dos.
- Get notified using email, and app notification system.
- Wunderlist reminders feature to set reminders
Week Plan Features
- Ability to the segment between high impact tasks, tasks, sub tasks, and repetitive tasks
- Have a parking lot where you can add unplanned tasks.
- Integration with other supporting apps such as Google Calendar
- Lets you implement OKR ( Objective, Key Results) methodology so you don’t just “ do tasks” but rather prioritize and focus on what’s essential and the expected results.
- Track time and activity across all tasks.
- Add unlimited team members to any team or project.
- Add attachments or deliverable’s which are essential for sharing data with the team.
- Ability to add team members (might not be necessary initially, but can be critical later on)
- Multiple WeekPlan apps to use it on the Web, Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome and Gmail.
The Concept behind Wunderlist
Wunderlist was designed to make task management extremely easy. It allows you to manage your entire lists and projects with the help of drag and drop feature. These lists and projects can be shared among colleagues quite effortlessly so that they can sight everything in no time.
What Makes Week Plan a Good Alternative to Wunderlist
Week Plan is a Task Management Software that makes entrepreneurs and teams more effective in their tasks and in achieving their goals.
Rather than focusing on completing all the tasks and be productive, Week Plan lets you focus on essential tasks. This ensures that you put your best foot on tasks that are in line with your business objectives.
Inspired by the book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and OKR (Objective, Key Results) framework, Week Plan is designed to make you and your team more efficient at work.
Trusted by over half a million users, Week Plan has everything you and your team need to plan and achieve your company’s objectives and goals effectively.
Wunderlist has a free version with limited features and two paid versions:
Wunderlist Pro - $4.99 for a month
Wunderlist Business - $4.99 per month for one user
WeekPlan’s pricing consist of two different packages
Pro - $2 per week billed monthly or yearly
Ultimate - $3 per week billed monthly or yearly
The ultimate option has no limit on features, but with Pro option, you can only choose any of the three premium features.
Why Would You Prefer Week Plan as an Alternative to Wunderlist
- Team management and collaboration features
- Enables you to set and track Objective, Key Results (OKR)
- Adding different teams for different projects
- Shareable task calendar
- Add HIT with each goal
- Set Repetitive Tasks
- Activity feed to stay on top of what’s happening across the team
Both Wunderlist and Week Plan are effective tools for managing tasks and projects. But, with Week plan you can not only become effective at completing your tasks but also achieve your goals and objectives well in time.
Signup for Free Trial and see how Week Plan makes you more effective at work.
Top 10 Time Management Tips for Teachers
Dealing with your [time](https://weekplan.net/time-management-strategies) in this quick-moving world can be an exceptionally troublesome undertaking. Have you ever heard the expression, "An instructor's work is rarely done?" Well, that state practically summarizes it. Teaching...
Top 8 Benefits of Using a Focus Planner
Today’s world is fast-paced. Days are packed with tasks, and it seems like 24 hours are insufficient. Everything seems to move so fast it is hazy. In such packed routines, it is a...
Productivity vs Efficiency: Complete Difference
Productivity and Efficiency are two main factors in the corporate world, often mention or put together. These are two very different things. Balancing both is an art. In this article, we will go...