This post is all about an in-depth comparison between Week Plan and Asana. Asana was founded in 2008, and it currently has around 50 thousand paying customers with wide range of features.
The intention here is to provide you a clear picture of these two software and why Week Plan is the best Asana alternative.
- Task assignee feature to see who the owner of the task is.
- Custom field to add additional data to Asana weekly tasks.
- Organize your bigger projects in the form of sections and columns.
- Attach files to any task or conversation.
- Task dependencies to see which tasks to start and which tasks are pending. due to the unavailability of other members.
- Add asana-created templates to your workflows.
- Project portfolio feature to measure all your initiatives.
- Set tasks into shared projects.
- Apps for both Android and iOS.
Week Plan Features
- Ability to segment between high impact tasks, tasks, sub tasks, and repetitive tasks using Asana task manager.
- Have a parking lot where you can add unplanned tasks.
- Integration with other supporting apps such as Google Calendar.
- Offers team task calendar for timely task management.
- Lets you implement OKR ( Objective, Key Results) methodology so you don’t just “do tasks” but rather prioritize and focus on what’s essential and the expected results.
- Track time and activity across all tasks.
- Add unlimited team members to any team or project.
- Add attachments or deliverable’s which are essential for sharing data with the team.
- Ability to add team members (might not be necessary initially, but can be critical later on)
- WeekPlan apps for Web, Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome and Gmail.
The Idea behind Asana
Asana is designed to help teams manage their tasks efficiently by having all the necessary data at the same place. They believe in teamwork and focus on creating a strong connection between team and work.
The API of Asana allows the facility of data updating and also the accessibility of data. The key focus of this software is to create a team approach so that they can progress together and learn from the mistakes of each other.
What Makes Week Plan as the Best Alternative to Asana
The main difference between Week Plan and other tools is it’s emphasis on time management.
It doesn’t only divert your concentration towards the number of tasks you have done but also ensures to let you see which tasks are more important so that you can set priority among them.
It allows you to highlight tasks that are urgent and important to keep full control of all your tasks.
It offers three different Asana pricing plans
Asana Plans for Premium - $11.99 billed monthly for a single user in a month
Asana Prices for Business - $23.99 billed monthly for a single user in a month
Asana Prices for Enterprise – Available with custom Pricing
Week Plan Pricing
Week Plan offers one single pricing plan for all.
Monthly subscription - $16.25 per month
Yearly subscription - $156 per year (save $39)
Why Would You Select Asana
Asana is a good option if you like to:
- Concentrate on teamwork to improve your performance
- Customize your workflow
- Keep similar data in more than one project without the issue of duplication
Why Week Plan is a Good Alternative to Asana
- Team management and collaboration features
- Enables you to set and track Objective, Key Results (OKR)
- Adding different teams for different projects
- Shareable task calendar
- Add HIT with each goal
- Set Repetitive Tasks
- Activity feed to stay on top of what’s happening across the team
Both Asana and Week Plan are effective tools for managing tasks and projects. But, with Week plan you can not only become effective at completing your tasks and achieve your goals and objectives.
Signup for Free Trial and see how Week Plan makes you more effective at work.
Life of a solo entrepreneur, also known as a solopreneur, can be quite overwhelming at times. It’s not just about the money, given the fact that investment is one of the greatest commodities...
5 Best Daily Planners with Goals ( Free & Paid)
A compelling vision and mission statement makes a huge difference for your productivity and decision-making. Learn how to write them the best way!
It is human nature to crave for more productivity because it is no less than a secret to stay on top of your work and claim back to back success. But the problem...