In this post, we will do a complete comparison of Basecamp and Week Plan. Basecamp is a reliable project management software with lots of features for businesses to track their projects and finish them on time. This tool has the capability to keep all your data aligned in a single platform so that you don’t miss anything.
We will compare different aspects of both the tools like features, pricing, etc so that you can straightforwardly find which tool is best for you and why Week Plan is the best alternative to Basecamp.
- Complete task history
- Accurately track the hours of the project
- View the issue history
- Set priority among all tasks
- Easily create teams and groups
- Platform for social collaboration
- Instant messaging feature
- Attractive templates for projects
- Adding all the recurring tasks
- Support Windows, Android, iPhone, and Mac
- Allows Automatic check-ins
Week Plan Features
- Ability to the segment between high impact tasks, tasks, sub tasks, and repetitive tasks
- Have a parking lot where you can add unplanned tasks.
- Integration with other supporting apps such as Google Calendar
- Use team task calendar to assign and manage team tasks on weekly basis.
- Lets you implement OKR ( Objective, Key Results) methodology so you don’t just “do tasks” but rather prioritize and focus on what’s essential and the expected results.
- Track time and activity across all tasks.
- Add unlimited team members to any team or project.
- Add attachments or deliverable’s which are essential for sharing data with the team.
- Ability to add team members (might not be necessary initially, but can be critical later on)
- Multiple apps to use it on the Web, Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome and Gmail.
The Concept behind Basecamp
Basecamp is a cloud-based tool which is quite user-friendly. It gives noticeable attention to work organization and merges all the tools together to make work look less. It is specifically designed to bridge the communication gap using chat, sharing ideas and reference conversations.
What Makes Week Plan as the best alternative to Basecamp
Week Plan is a Task Management Software that makes entrepreneurs and teams more effective in their tasks and in achieving their goals.
Rather than focusing on completing all the tasks and be productive, Week Plan lets you focus on essential tasks. This ensures that you put your best foot on tasks that are in line with your business objectives.
Inspired by the book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and OKR (Objective, Key Results) framework, Week Plan is designed to make you and your team more efficient at work.
Trusted by over half a million users, Week Plan has everything you and your team need to plan and achieve your company’s objectives and goals effectively.
Basecamp only offers a single pricing option which is $99 per month.
Week Plan Pricing
There are two different pricing plans of WeekPlan.
Pro - $2 per week billed monthly or yearly
Ultimate - $3 per week billed monthly or yearly
The ultimate option has no limit on features, but with Pro option, you can only choose three premium features.
Why Would You Choose Basecamp
Basecamp is an excellent option if you want to:
- Keep all your business data in a cloud-hosted solution
- Handle unlimited project successfully
- Organize your entire data in a sequential form
Why would you Select Week Plan as an alternative to Basecamp
- Team management and collaboration features
- Enables you to set and track Objectives, Key Results (OKR)
- Adding different teams for different projects
- Shareable task calendar
- Add HIT with each goal
- Set Repetitive Tasks
- Activity feed to stay on top of what’s happening across the team
Both Basecamp and Week Plan are effective tools for managing tasks and projects. But, with Week plan you can not only become effective at completing your tasks in time and achieve your goals and objectives.
Signup for Free Trial and see how Week Plan makes you more effective at work.