Meistertask is a flexible task management software which makes task management more intuitive. It was launched in 2015 by meisterlabs.
This software offers an excellent kanban style project board for handling projects and allows a customizable dashboard to review the performance of your entire day with many other features.
In this post, we will compare the features, pricing and other qualities of both Week Plan and Meistertask and helps you understand, why Week Plan is the best Meistertask alternatives.
- Meistertask time tracking feature to track time and expense
- Dividing a task into subtasks
- Meistertask recurring tasks feature to manage recurring tasks
- Upload attachments with tasks straightaway from your hard drive, Dropbox or Google Drive
- Integrate with your favorite apps
- Set task relationships to envision task dependencies
- Section Actions feature to automate recurring steps of your task
Week Plan Features
- Ability to the segment between high impact tasks, tasks, sub tasks, and repetitive tasks
- Have a parking lot where you can add unplanned tasks.
- Integration with other supporting apps such as Google Calendar
- Use the task calendar for the whole team.
- Lets you implement OKR ( Objective, Key Results) methodology so you don’t just “ do tasks” but rather prioritize and focus on what’s essential and the expected results.
- Track time and activity across all tasks.
- Add unlimited team members to any team or project.
- Add attachments or deliverable’s which are essential for sharing data with the team.
- Ability to add team members (might not be necessary initially, but can be critical later on)
- WeekPlan offers apps to use it on the Web, Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome and Gmail.
The Concept behind Meistertask
This task management tool was intended to manage different variety of projects either big or small in an efficient way. It keeps your project information safe so that you can get all important details without any trouble, and ensures that you keep an eyeball on your team’s progress.
What Makes Week Plan as the Best Meistertask Alternative
Week Plan is a Task Management Software that makes entrepreneurs and teams more effective in their tasks and in achieving their goals.
Rather than focusing on completing all the tasks and be productive, Week Plan lets you focus on essential tasks. This ensures that you put your best foot on tasks that are in line with your business objectives.
Inspired by the book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and OKR (Objective, Key Results) framework, Week Plan is designed to make you and your team more efficient at work.
Trusted by over half a million users, Week Plan has everything you and your team need to plan and achieve your company’s objectives and goals effectively.
It has three pricing options including a basic plan which is free of cost with limited features
Pro Plan - $8.25 for one user of a month
Business Plan - $20.75 for a single user per month
Enterprise Plan - Custom pricing
Week Plan Pricing
Week Plan’s pricing is pretty straight forward. It has two different packages.
Pro - $2 per week billed monthly or yearly
Ultimate - $3 per week billed monthly or yearly
The ULTIMATE option has no limit on features, but with PRO option, you can only get three premium features.
Why Would You Select Meistertask
Meistertask is a nice choice if you like to:
- Have a task activity stream
- Assign relationship to your tasks
- Link your task management software with any cloud storage service
Why Would You Choose Week Plan as an Alternative to Meistertask
- Team collaboration and management features
- Enables you to set and track Objective, Key Results (OKR)
- Adding different teams for different projects
- Shareable task calendar
- Add HIT with each goal
- Set Repetitive Tasks
- Activity feed to stay on top of what’s happening across the team
After doing detailed Meistertask review, We can say, both Meistertask and Week Plan are effective tools for managing tasks and projects. But, with Week plan you can not only become effective at completing your tasks in time and achieve your goals and objectives.
Signup for Free Trial and see how Week Plan makes you more effective at work.