Having put forward a comprehensive guide to product are you searching for the best planner for productivity? Explore our top ten list to find the productivity planner meant to power your success.
Need help to power your efficiency?
Is it easy for you to start a task, but it is a huge chore to keep at it until it’s complete? If you nodded your head to one or both of the questions we asked above, you need help. Now, that’s nothing to be alarmed about. It takes more than a good intention to kickstart your way to a productive life, and all of us can do with getting the right help at the right time.
This article will do just that by gently steering you in the right direction. What’s the right direction, you ask? Well, it is a productivity planner.
As the name suggests, productivity planners help you plan your day or tasks to maximize your productivity. Also called passion planners, goal planners, or weekly planners, this tool comes in handy in various ways.
It helps you sort out your thoughts and organize your ideas. It also empowers you to prioritize your task list and work with a laser-sharp focus to achieve your targets by the deadline.
Using a productivity planner, you can expect to note all that is upcoming in your calendar, including your projects, daily tasks, meetings, and even work-related correspondence.
You categorize all your tasks to clearly understand what you must work on and how much time you must dedicate to each task.
In the olden times, people relied on paper-based diaries to plan their days, but things have changed today. Like with every other aspect, technology has revolutionized productivity and planning.
Therefore, you have a multitude of digital productivity planners in the form of apps available in the market. They are ready to be installed on your phones or desktops and eager to be used on the go, online, and without hassles.
Below is our list of the top ten productivity planners, followed by a quick review to help you choose the best one for your needs.
Best Productivity Planners for 2023
Here are the top 10 best productivity planners for your exaggerated busy schedule:
- Week Plan
- Things 3
- Full Focus Planner
- Productivity Planner
- Lemome Planner
Quick Overview of 10 Best Productivity Planners
1. Week Plan
Week Plan is your quintessential productivity planner. It caters to the entire gamut of your personal and professional needs by offering everything from a productivity planner to a goal planner to a focus planner to a daily planner to a monthly planner and more. It is a digital planner, an app you can install on your devices or use online.
Top Features of WeekPlan
- Week Plan comes integrated with powerful and proven techniques, such as the Pomodoro Timer, which keeps you focused by helping you work in focused slots of 25 minutes followed by 5-minute breaks.
- Eisenhower Matrix, which prioritizes your tasks according to their importance and urgency.
- The best thing about Week Plan is that it takes a holistic approach to an individual’s life, recognizing their work targets and personal milestones.
Priced at just $10.83 per month, Week Plan is a steal, especially considering its wide range of features and benefits to professionals looking to boost their productivity without added stress.
Known mostly as a to-do list app, Todoist offers versatility most users are unaware of. Through this app, you not only get to create lists upon lists of tasks, but you can also use it to set clear work agendas, work by the deadline, and track your projects’ progress.
Top Features of Todoist
- The app is also easy to use. You can create various categories on the main dashboard and proceed to add subtasks to the main task.
- Note down everything, no matter how seemingly minor. This way, you safeguard yourself against forgetting a small but critical aspect of a project.
- You can also set recurring tasks and priorities for each task in this app.
Todoist offers its basic plan for free. As you upgrade, it will cost you $3-$5 per person.
Friday is a productivity planner meant for teams. With its strong collaborative features, this app is ideal for people working together on a project who want to skip the hassle of sending updates via email or text.
Top Features of Friday
- A sleek dashboard with automation capabilities makes Friday easy to make daily plans, share project updates, save notes, record meeting agendas, and more.
- What sets Friday apart is that it helps you automate admin work, such as setting meetings and sending reminders to your team.
- Since this app comes integrated with several popular meeting and project management tools such as Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and more, you can use it for multiple tasks with minimal hassle.
Individuals can purchase this app at $4/month, while teams must spend $6/user/month. Companies can get customized plans if they want to get it for professional use.
4. Things 3
Things 3 is a great personal assistant because it reminds you of important appointments and tasks you would otherwise forget. It is straightforward, with a clean interface. While it is an easy app, you only have to install it on your phone and bThings 3egin using it, don’t be deceived by its simplicity.
Top Features of Things 3
- The software has useful features such as converting your emailed tasks into reminders, setting recurring reminders, and repeating to-dos.
- Using this app, you can create projects with subtasks and track them easily. A notable feature of Things 3 is that it is available on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple watch.
- This high compatibility with multiple end devices makes it a favorite for Apple users.
Things 3 Pricing
Thing 3 will cost you $10 on your iPhone, $20 on your iPad, and $50 on your Mac.
Trello is a productivity software, but consider it an all-purpose project management app due to its wide range of features and great accessibility.
Top Features of Trello
- The app is intended to help large teams work with a focus on achieving project milestones and deadlines.
- You can create workspaces on the dashboard, add users, and create a Kanban board of tasks.
- Kanban boards allow you to visualize the progress of a project and move it from phase to phase as work proceeds.
- What stands out about Trello is that you can use it to be productive together with your team.
- You can create cards for projects and delegate them to your team members. Set deadlines and begin working.
- Images, youtube links, and more can be copied on the card, allowing you to comment on the dashboard for easy collaboration.
Trello has a free plan, but you can get more features if you pay $12.50/user/month. Enterprises can get a custom plan from the company.
ZenDay is a productivity planner as well as a focus app. You can use it to keep track of all your tasks through the simplest and the most effective trick in the book: color coding.
Top Features of ZanDay
- The app lets you color-code your assignments so you can identify their priority at a glance and work accordingly.
- It also helpfully informs you of the date you scheduled a task and its deadline.
- A popular feature ZenDay offers is calendar sync. Using this app, you can rest easy about your appointments as the app will sync automatically across all the calendars you use, helping you avoid conflicts and missed meetings.
- It keeps you alert by giving an overview of your previous weeks’ tasks, helping you follow up and progress accordingly.
You can start using ZenDay for as little as $2.90. As you make in-app purchases, the price can go up to $19, but your expenditure completely depends on your need.
nTask is a productivity planner with excellent collaborative capabilities. While it helps you manage tasks, you can also rely on its extensive features to manage your projects from start to finish.
Top Features of nTask
- By allowing you to create sub-tasks within a larger task, checklists, and time-tracking, this app keeps you productively involved in a project until it is complete.
- A notable aspect of nTask is that you can use it to conduct team meetings.
- It also lets you share files within the app, saving you the hassle of emailing or using a third-party app.
- nTask also informs various team members of the project’s progress, enabling them to take charge of their subtasks and finish it according to the deadline.
- You can also use it to send smart alerts, create priority tasks, and track milestones.
nTask costs $3/user/month. For businesses, the price stands at $8/user/month. On the other hand, Enterprises can get a customized plan and quote depending on their needs.
8. Full Focus Planner
Unlike the other productivity app and software we have explored, Full Focus Planner is a paper-based productivity planner. As such, it has its quirks as well as limitations.
Top Features of Full Focus Planner
- The journal helps you get closer to your daily goals by honing that one key quality; your focus.
- It lets you plan for your day, week, quarter, and year. You can set objectives for each category and pace yourself accordingly.
- The most interesting thing about Full Focus Planner is that it gives you plenty of room to breathe while still planning
- By writing things down, you can get into a productive headspace and build the momentum to achieve your goals incrementally by the day, week, month, quarter, and, ultimately, year.
- Looking back, you can easily spot your progress.
Full Focus Planner Pricing
Prices begin from $46.99. Full Focus Planner is a bit costly compared to others on the list. Still, it is worth it for those willing to spend extra on their productivity enhancement mission.
9. Productivity Planner
While its name is straightforward, Productivity Planner packs a punch by banking on some intuitive productivity techniques.
Top Features of Productivity Planner
- Though paper-based, it is versatile as it offers multiple ways to plan for a productive year, from 5-day daily pages to weekly and six-month planning.
- Productivity Planner stands out because you can use it to create a prioritized task list.
- It also comes with additional space to note down your thoughts and notes.
- It also boasts a built-in time-tracking framework, which you can use to stay on track with your daily tasks.
Productivity Planner Pricing
Spend $30.00 and get your hands on this neat Productivity Planner for a more disciplined life.
10. Lemome Planner
Lemome Planner offers you a paper-based way of tracking your goals. You can use it to stay productive throughout the year by breaking down your tasks into various periods, such as by the day, week, or month.
Top Features of Lemome Planner
- You can enter your daily tasks, appointments, meetings, and more.
- You can also save special dates and events you want to remember in the notebook as quick reminders.
- With Lemome Planner, you can plan out your entire year easily.
- The notebook pages are also environmentally friendly, so it’s a win-win.
Lemome Planner Pricing
Spend just $17, and Lemome Planner is yours to use.
Paper-Based Planner or A Productivity App?
This article offers you a list of productivity planners, including apps and notebooks. Now, what you choose depends wholly on your preference. Some people prefer to carry around a journal where they can write down their goals the old-fashioned way.
On the other hand, some embrace modernity and are excited to get their hands on productivity apps owing to their undeniable benefits.
Week Plan is a digital productivity planner that helps you set goals, track them, and accomplish them well in time. You can count on such digital tools to be less expensive and more feature-rich.
They are also accessible and available as they will be installed on your phone.
There is no need to lug around a notebook everywhere you go; install your productivity app and access it on a screen, no matter where you are. Also note that these tools are reusable, while paper journals are not.
Productivity planners, we leave the decision to you. Choose wisely and lead a life of greater productivity than ever before!
Around 5% of people worldwide have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). ADHD is a condition that hinders a person’s ability to sit still and pay attention by changing how their brain develops. It...
Put First Things First — Mastering the 3rd Habit
In an era where organization is key, finding the Best Digital Planners can be a lifesaver. These modern tools are designed to help you manage your time efficiently, ensuring that you stay on...
Announcing the OKRs Module, a Tool That Helps You Achieve Your Most Important Goals