Team Week helps you organize your team effectively while working on projects. It was founded in 2011 with the intention to help boost the performance of the entire team.
This article will give you a complete comparison of Week Plan and Team Week and lets you understand, why Week Plan is the best alternative to Teamweek.
- Management of tasks
- Scheduling of projects
- Tracking of milestone, time, and expense
- Management of budget
- Template customization
- Timeline sharing
- Annual view of bigger projects
- Integration facility
- Color customization to visualize everything according to your preference
- Accessible on both the web and iOS app
- Team timelines for managing teams
Week Plan Features
- Ability to the segment between high impact tasks, tasks, sub tasks, and repetitive tasks
- Have a parking lot where you can add unplanned tasks.
- Integration with other supporting apps such as Google Calendar
- Lets you implement OKR ( Objective, Key Results) methodology so you don’t just “ do tasks” but rather prioritize and focus on what’s essential and the expected results.
- Track time and activity across all tasks.
- Add unlimited team members to any team or project.
- Add attachments or deliverable’s which are essential for sharing data with the team.
- Ability to add team members (might not be necessary initially, but can be critical later on)
- Multiple apps to use it on the Web, Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome and Gmail.
The Idea behind Teamweek
Team Week is designed to ensure successful team management. It brings transparency and flexibility to a team by providing all the necessary features that are required to manage a team. It enables you to create the road-maps of the projects and share them effortlessly with your team.
What Makes Week Plan as the best alternative to Teamweek
Week Plan is a Task Management Software that makes entrepreneurs and teams more effective in their tasks and in achieving their goals.
Rather than focusing on completing all the tasks and be productive, Week Plan lets you focus on essential tasks. This ensures that you put your best foot on tasks that are in line with your business objectives.
Inspired by the book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and OKR (Objective, Key Results) framework, Week Plan is designed to make you and your team more efficient at work.
Trusted by over half a million users, Week Plan has everything you and your team need to plan and achieve your company’s objectives and goals effectively.
It offers four different paid plans including a free plan.
Free plan – for a limited time of up to five people
For 10 people – $39 per month
For 20 people - $79 per month
For 40 people - $149 per month
For 100 people - $299 per month
There is also some discount on annual paid plans
Week Plan Pricing
Week Plan has two different pricing plans
Pro - $2 per week billed monthly or yearly
Ultimate - $3 per week billed monthly or yearly
The ultimate option has no limit on features, but with Pro option, you can only choose any of the three premium features.
Why Would You Choose Teamweek
You can use Team Week if you like to:
- Make your weekly planner a strategic device
- Improve collaborations by sharing timelines
- Keep an eye on upcoming deadlines
- Customize the color code
Why would you Select Week Plan as an alternative to Teamweek
- Team management and collaboration features
- Enables you to set and track Objective, Key Results (OKR)
- Adding different teams for different projects
- Shareable task calendar
- Add HIT with each goal
- Set Repetitive Tasks
- Activity feed to stay on top of what’s happening across the team
Both Teamweek and Week Plan are effective tools for managing tasks and projects. But, with Week plan you can not only become effective at completing your tasks and achieve your goals and objectives.
Signup for Free Trial and see how Week Plan makes you more effective at work.