Teamweek helps you organize your team effectively while working on projects. It was founded in 2011 with the intention to help boost the performance of the entire team.
This article will give you a complete comparison of Week Plan and Team Week and lets you understand, why Week Plan is the best Teamweek alternatives.
- Management of tasks
- Scheduling of projects
- Tracking of milestone, time, and expense
- Management of budget
- Template customization
- Timeline sharing
- Annual view of bigger projects
- Teamweek Integrations facility
- Accessible on both the web and iOS (using Teamweek App)
- Team timelines for managing teams
Teamweek Premium Features
- Annual view of bigger projects
- Color customization to visualize everything according to your preference
- File uploading facility of up to 100 MB
Week Plan Features
- Ability to the segment between high impact tasks, tasks, sub tasks, and repetitive tasks
- Have a parking lot where you can add unplanned tasks.
- Integration with other supporting apps such as Google Calendar
- Use the weekly Task Calendar for the whole team
- Lets you implement OKR (Objective, Key Results) methodology so you don’t just “do tasks” but rather prioritize and focus on what’s essential and the expected results.
- Track time and activity across all tasks.
- Add unlimited team members to any team or project.
- Add attachments or deliverable’s which are essential for sharing data with the team.
- Ability to add team members (might not be necessary initially, but can be critical later on)
- WeekPlan offers Multiple apps to use it on the Web, Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome and Gmail.
The Idea behind Teamweek
Team Week is designed to ensure successful team management. It brings transparency and flexibility to a team by providing all the necessary features that are required to manage a team. It enables you to create the road-maps of the projects and share them effortlessly with your team.
What Makes Week Plan as the best alternative to Teamweek
Week Plan is a Task Management Software that makes entrepreneurs and teams more effective in their tasks and in achieving their goals.
Rather than focusing on completing all the tasks and be productive, Week Plan lets you focus on essential tasks. This ensures that you put your best foot on tasks that are in line with your business objectives.
Inspired by the book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and OKR (Objective, Key Results) framework, Week Plan is designed to make you and your team more efficient at work.
Trusted by over half a million users, Week Plan has everything you and your team need to plan and achieve your company’s objectives and goals effectively.
It offers four different paid plans including a free plan.
Free plan – for a limited time of up to five people
For 10 people – $39 per month
For 20 people - $79 per month
For 40 people - $149 per month
For 100 people - $299 per month
There is also some discount on annual paid plans
Week Plan Pricing
Week Plan’s pricing is quite straightforward. It only offers a single pricing plan based on monthly and yearly subscription.
Monthly subscription - $16.25 per month
Yearly subscription - $156 per year (save $39)
Why Would You Choose Teamweek
You can use Team Week if you like to:
- Make your weekly planner a strategic device
- Improve collaborations by sharing timelines
- Keep an eye on upcoming deadlines
- Customize the color code
Why would you Select Week Plan as Teamweek Alternative
- Team management and collaboration features
- Enables you to set and track Objective, Key Results (OKR)
- Adding different teams for different projects
- Shareable task calendar
- Add HIT with each goal
- Set Repetitive Tasks
- Activity feed to stay on top of what’s happening across the team
After doing Teamweek review, We can say that both Teamweek and Week Plan are effective tools for managing tasks and projects. But, with Week Plan you not only become effective at completing your tasks in time, also can achieve your goals and objectives as well.
Signup for Free Trial and see how Week Plan makes you more effective at work.
Not getting anything done at work? It might not be your constant Internet-surfing to blame. Learn 10 surprising things that boost productivity. ## 1. Ventilation. !(https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/eO29HNoYTwqOFf34V4TY) We know it’s cold outside, but you...
Stephen R. Covey’s book, The 7 [Habits](https://weekplan.net/habit-tracking-apps) of Highly Effective People®, continues to be a best seller for the simple reason that it ignores trends and pop psychology and[ focuses ](https://weekplan.net/how-to-improve-focus-and-concentration-at-work/)on timeless principles...
!(/assets/images/uploads/image9-14.png) ## **1 - Productivity and Time Management for the Overwhelmed (Udemy)** This course will be centered around three regions or segments. Each is intended to expand on the other. In our first...
Feeling tired and lethargic all the time? Here are 6 ways to consider for managing your energy and reach the highest potential efficient form of yourself. It’s hard to figure out how the...