My goal with weekplan and the mobile world is to make it very fast to add a new task. I want it to be possible to be in the middle of a discussion and to quickly jot down a task without having to wait ages for the app to start. At the moment, the mobile app/view is not a reflection of that vision. It still takes too long to load (which I am hoping to improve once I introduce the offline mode). But I have found a great alternative, which speed is hard to beat: adding a task via SMS is almost as fast as writing it on a paper notebook.
How to start
- Add a new contact on your phone called “weekplan” with the mobile number +12077473362 (this is a US mobile number, there is no surcharge over the normal cost of a SMS to a US number).
- To link your phone number to your account, you simply need to send a SMS “Hi” to +12077473362.
- You will then receive instructions to link it to your weekplan account.
To add a task via SMS
Once your phone number has been registered, you will be able to add a task by sending “**Task **Whatever you want”:
To see the list of tasks for today
Simply send the command Today.
To mark a task as done
Simply send “**Done **NUMBER”. NUMBER being the number shown next to the next when you send the **Today **command.
You can also send:
- “Workspaces”: sends the list of workspaces in your account.
- “Workspace NUMBER”: changes the current workspace.
- “?”: Show the help.
This new feature is accessible to users with a PRO account. To easily upgrade your weekplan account, just go here.
When you are a working mom, the concept of [“managing” your time ](https://weekplan.net/time-tracking/)seems to be completely foreign, you might feel like you are the slave of other people’s schedule. It doesn’t have to...
## Weekly Planning: How to Plan Your Week !(/assets/images/uploads/1-7.jpg) Anxiety and stress are inevitable when you go through a week without planning. If you are unaware of what needs to be done, and...
Ever felt so stressed that you wished there were more hours in a day to get all your works completed and have enough time to just breathe?
Working from home has its perks. The freedom of choosing your working hours and the ability to work from your favorite couch makes it a desirable experience. No more traffic. No worries about...