Here are a few hidden gems you might find useful when using Week Plan:
- To set the priority of a task. when writing the task, type ! and you will be suggested “quadrants” (Quadrant I and III will show the task in red).
- To associate a task to a role, when writing the task, type @ and you will be suggested the list of roles.
- If you put a url in a task, it will be converted to a clickable [link] for you
- Using the “: “ notation, you can create some kind of tag. I personally use it to specify what time a task should be done. (ex: 14pm: Do something) or to categorize my tasks (ex: FIX: This is a bug 3!).
- End a task with “…” to show the Edit dialog straight away to enter more details about the task.
It is human nature to crave for more productivity because it is no less than a secret to stay on top of your work and claim back to back success. But the problem...
## **Growing Importance of Time Management At Work** !(/assets/images/uploads/1-5.jpg) People often complain they are never left with time to do things they love, and they blame their employers for this. However, this is...
I once worked for a media company in the technology space. Oh, it was a dream come true. Why wouldn’t it be? I got the chance to write about the latest trends in...
What’s New in Week Plan 2.113.3?