Here are a few hidden gems you might find useful when using Week Plan:
- To set the priority of a task. when writing the task, type ! and you will be suggested “quadrants” (Quadrant I and III will show the task in red).
- To associate a task to a role, when writing the task, type @ and you will be suggested the list of roles.
- If you put a url in a task, it will be converted to a clickable [link] for you
- Using the “: “ notation, you can create some kind of tag. I personally use it to specify what time a task should be done. (ex: 14pm: Do something) or to categorize my tasks (ex: FIX: This is a bug 3!).
- End a task with “…” to show the Edit dialog straight away to enter more details about the task.
What is mindfulness? Mindfulness is to pay full attention to the present moment without judgement. When you are in a meeting, exercising mindfulness means that you are not thinking of the stuff you...
March 26 to April 1
Work from home culture has become more popular than it was in the past. People are more inclined to finding remote jobs but don’t know how to find them. The growing popularity of...
April 23 to April 29