Here are a few hidden gems you might find useful when using Week Plan:
- To set the priority of a task. when writing the task, type ! and you will be suggested “quadrants” (Quadrant I and III will show the task in red).
- To associate a task to a role, when writing the task, type @ and you will be suggested the list of roles.
- If you put a url in a task, it will be converted to a clickable [link] for you
- Using the “: “ notation, you can create some kind of tag. I personally use it to specify what time a task should be done. (ex: 14pm: Do something) or to categorize my tasks (ex: FIX: This is a bug 3!).
- End a task with “…” to show the Edit dialog straight away to enter more details about the task.
I’d like to share a concept that I have been following for years but haven’t seen explained elsewhere. Here is the gist of it for people who are in a hurry: > To...
Human always has a desire to achieve better than before. The biggest example of this can be seen at New Year where everyone set some specific goals hoping that these goals will guide...
Many of Us are always seeking knowledge and eager to learn more. There are many mediums to explore, books are one of them. There is a range of personal development books available that...
June 25 to July 1