Here are a few hidden gems you might find useful when using Week Plan:
- To set the priority of a task. when writing the task, type ! and you will be suggested “quadrants” (Quadrant I and III will show the task in red).
- To associate a task to a role, when writing the task, type @ and you will be suggested the list of roles.
- If you put a url in a task, it will be converted to a clickable [link] for you
- Using the “: “ notation, you can create some kind of tag. I personally use it to specify what time a task should be done. (ex: 14pm: Do something) or to categorize my tasks (ex: FIX: This is a bug 3!).
- End a task with “…” to show the Edit dialog straight away to enter more details about the task.
!(/assets/images/uploads/1593536624.jpg)Time management is the path toward figuring everything out and orchestrating how to part your time between unequivocal activities. Extraordinary time the load up engages you to work all the more astutely –...
Work from home may be preferred by many people, but not everyone is comfortable with it. This article highlights some major challenges faced by people working from home and provides guidance on how...
What is Essentialism and How Can It Help You Become a More Effective Person?
Are you interested to know how to improve brain performance? how to increase brain memory? how to improve brain function? Let's delve in. Studies have shown that brain function is fueled by physical...