Here are a few hidden gems you might find useful when using Week Plan:
- To set the priority of a task. when writing the task, type ! and you will be suggested “quadrants” (Quadrant I and III will show the task in red).
- To associate a task to a role, when writing the task, type @ and you will be suggested the list of roles.
- If you put a url in a task, it will be converted to a clickable [link] for you
- Using the “: “ notation, you can create some kind of tag. I personally use it to specify what time a task should be done. (ex: 14pm: Do something) or to categorize my tasks (ex: FIX: This is a bug 3!).
- End a task with “…” to show the Edit dialog straight away to enter more details about the task.
Ever felt so stressed that you wished there were more hours in a day to get all your works completed and have enough time to just breathe?
A look into '7 habits of highly effective people'
The journey of a business owner is unpredictable—whether you’ve just entered the startup phase or launched a brand several years ago, there will be obstacles, fears, changes, and instabilities. That’s why surviving as...
## **10 Essential Time Management Skills for Work & Why You Need Them.** Time management skills and your career go hand in hand. You can get yourself a job, but if you happen...