Tips for the weekplan power user
Here are a few hidden gems you might find useful when using WEEK PLAN:
1. To set the priority of a task. when writing the task, type ! and you will be suggested “quadrants” (Quadrant I and III will show the task in red).
2. To associate a task to a role, when writing the task, type @ and you will be suggested the list of roles.
3. If you put a url in a task, it will be converted to a clickable [link] for you
4. Using the “: ” notation, you can create some kind of tag. I personally use it to specify what time a task should be done. (ex: 14pm: Do something) or to categorize my tasks (ex: FIX: This is a bug 3!).
5. End a task with “…” to show the Edit dialog straight away to enter more details about the task.