We’re bringing back PayPal
You asked for it. We’ve listened.
Beginning today, you can use PayPal to purchase any of the Pro and Ultimate plans. Prior to the latest update, you were only able to pay for a plan using your credit card.
While we did offer the option to use PayPal in the past, we had to stop it because of a few constraints.
To upgrade using PayPal, simply use this link.
We’re working hard to improve the “look and feel” of Week Plan.
That’s why we’re committed to releasing updates each week to create the best software for our avid users.
We’ve added a few UI improvements to the latest version (2.91.4) of Week Plan. Check them out!
Automatically View Your Last Selected Board
We’re all about effectiveness. This means fewer clicks and more time to plan for your biggest tasks.
Week Plan now remembers the last board you were working on and automatically displays it when you come back, so you can pick up where you left off.
Expand all Goals
Last year, we added the capability to add and delete goals. Today, you can expand all your goals at once.
The latest version of Week Plan comes with a plethora of bug fixes. Specifically:
- Protection against clickjacking added.
- Improved window service to accelerate syncing with Google Calendar and Outlook.
- Improvements for bulk task uploading.
- Fix repetition issues.
- Canceling a subscription now works even if the email has changed.
- SMS Notification issue has been fixed.
- Stripe payment issue has been fixed.
- Issue with board selection on add and change workspace fixed.
- Small UI fixes.
Stay tuned for more awesome updates. If you have a feature request, feel free to submit a suggestion here.