Just wanted to send an update to let everyone know we are hard at work :)
- Found someone to help with marketing work
- Working with top notch design agency in Sydney to rebrand Week Plan
- Customer success team is down one person :(
- We are going to focus on user retention and paid plan conversion rate for a while
- Can edit a list, a role, a board
- Can delete a goal
- Can search and filter tasks
- Faster and more user friendly android mobile app
- Can track time on a task
- Translations in French, Bangla, Hindi, Polish
- Lots of bugs fixed
We want to make the first experience with Week Plan more engaging so we are going to “gamify” the onboarding process. Also, we are going to address some of the major user experience complaints, for example:
- Put boards in the same page as schedule (UPDATE: done)
- Show previous and next buttons to navigate more easily (UPDATE: done)
- Put “Add task” button at the top of the lists (UPDATE: done)
- Allow to move a task with fewer clicks (UPDATE: done)
Reorganized Edit Task Module, Merged Notes and Comments, and More
This article features the top-recommended books that will help you understand what procrastination is, why you procrastinate, and what you can do in order to stop. Then, you will see some other recommendations...
**Summary of Habit 1** When talking about [habit one](https://weekplan.net/habit-5), Covey describes how a proactive approach helps to acknowledge a mistake quickly so that instant actions can be taken to resolve it instead of...
Work from home culture has become more popular than it was in the past. People are more inclined to finding remote jobs but don’t know how to find them. The growing popularity of...