Just wanted to send an update to let everyone know we are hard at work :)
- Found someone to help with marketing work
- Working with top notch design agency in Sydney to rebrand Week Plan
- Customer success team is down one person :(
- We are going to focus on user retention and paid plan conversion rate for a while
- Can edit a list, a role, a board
- Can delete a goal
- Can search and filter tasks
- Faster and more user friendly android mobile app
- Can track time on a task
- Translations in French, Bangla, Hindi, Polish
- Lots of bugs fixed
We want to make the first experience with Week Plan more engaging so we are going to “gamify” the onboarding process. Also, we are going to address some of the major user experience complaints, for example:
- Put boards in the same page as schedule (UPDATE: done)
- Show previous and next buttons to navigate more easily (UPDATE: done)
- Put “Add task” button at the top of the lists (UPDATE: done)
- Allow to move a task with fewer clicks (UPDATE: done)
The journey of a business owner is unpredictable—whether you’ve just entered the startup phase or launched a brand several years ago, there will be obstacles, fears, changes, and instabilities. That’s why surviving as...
This article features the top-recommended books that will help you understand what procrastination is, why you procrastinate, and what you can do in order to stop. Then, you will see some other recommendations...
Regardless of what your work is, you will want to succeed in it. Everyone works with the goal of success. Productivity plays a big role in that success.
## Achieve your goals through time management ![Achieve your goals through time management](/assets/images/uploads/1-4.jpg "Achieve your goals through time management") [Time management](https://weekplan.net/time-tracking/) is one of the most effective skills out there and it has...