During the month of July, we run a pricing experiment where we brought down the price from $120 per year to $31.20 per year. The goal of the experiment was to figure out whether complaints about pricing were a general feeling or isolated. It turns out that the conversion rate has doubled, but the churn rate has only slightly improved, which means that $31.20 per year is not our optimal price. We will continue to increase the price until we find the optimal price point.
Also we have moved more features from free to premium plans in an effort to increase our conversion rate (vision tracker, journal, focus timer and goals have been moved to premium).
- You can set email and SMS reminders in the new web app
- You can add attachments to tasks
- You can now mark readonly tasks as completed
- We now accept Bitcoin payments :)
- Changed the layout to move the big rocks under the week view like in v1
- We rewrote the drag and drop code
- Fixed calculations of day totals
- Some users would see tasks disappear due to UTC calculations
- And a myriad of other small bugs and usability issues
- We are going to improve the user experience for the Android users by improving the “Add task” form and reducing the load times.
- We are going to allow users to edit boards, roles and lists.
- Branding review: to continue in our effort to increase our conversion rate, we will look into targeting a specific type of user and matching our branding to that target user.
- We are looking for an online marketing expert to help us improve the quality of our incoming traffic. Contact us if interested!
It is human nature to crave for more productivity because it is no less than a secret to stay on top of your work and claim back to back success. But the problem...
Life of a solo entrepreneur, also known as a solopreneur, can be quite overwhelming at times. It’s not just about the money, given the fact that investment is one of the greatest commodities...
Productivity is not something that comes with being busy. There is a common misconception that if you increase the number of hours, then it will enhance your productivity. But, that’s not true! Because...
I’d like to share a concept that I have been following for years but haven’t seen explained elsewhere. Here is the gist of it for people who are in a hurry: To do...