During the month of July, we run a pricing experiment where we brought down the price from $120 per year to $31.20 per year. The goal of the experiment was to figure out whether complaints about pricing were a general feeling or isolated. It turns out that the conversion rate has doubled, but the churn rate has only slightly improved, which means that $31.20 per year is not our optimal price. We will continue to increase the price until we find the optimal price point.
Also we have moved more features from free to premium plans in an effort to increase our conversion rate (vision tracker, journal, focus timer and goals have been moved to premium).
- You can set email and SMS reminders in the new web app
- You can add attachments to tasks
- You can now mark readonly tasks as completed
- We now accept Bitcoin payments :)
- Changed the layout to move the big rocks under the week view like in v1
- We rewrote the drag and drop code
- Fixed calculations of day totals
- Some users would see tasks disappear due to UTC calculations
- And a myriad of other small bugs and usability issues
- We are going to improve the user experience for the Android users by improving the “Add task” form and reducing the load times.
- We are going to allow users to edit boards, roles and lists.
- Branding review: to continue in our effort to increase our conversion rate, we will look into targeting a specific type of user and matching our branding to that target user.
- We are looking for an online marketing expert to help us improve the quality of our incoming traffic. Contact us if interested!
!(/assets/images/uploads/free-happy-woman-enjoying-nature_35534-49.jpg) Here's the collection of quotes from celebrities, athletes to inspire you to touch the great heights This article features 110 quotes, to boost your productivity and morale. **_1. “Focus on being productive...
Modern [project management](Most Efficient Task Management Software for Freelancers | Week Plan MS-SymbolLockup MS-SymbolLockup) now entails numerous elements that need the attention of the Project Manager immediately. With such an environment, it is...
May 21 to May 27
Leaving a corporate world and starting your own business is something everyone of us wants. When our founder, Aymeric started off with [Week Plan](https://weekplan.net/), he learned that he can’t learn and be the...