- You can now show and hide the goals panel.
- You can now set a time interval for a task.
- You can request to receive an email reminder for a given task.
New PRO features
- You can request to receive an SMS reminder.
- The Edit window for tasks has been improved.
- Goals are hidden by default on mobile.
- Replies to emails are now working again (they stopped working for 9 days).
## Weekly Planning: How to Plan Your Week ![Notebook and pen for Planning](/assets/images/uploads/1-7.jpg "Weekly Planning: How to Plan Your Week") Anxiety and stress are inevitable when you go through a week without planning....
Reorganized Edit Task Module, Merged Notes and Comments, and More
**Summary** In the [seventh habi](https://weekplan.net/habit-7)t, Covey talks about sharpening the saw because if you start sawing without it, then you will end up consuming more time and energy for a particular task. He...
The Gig Economy and the modern business ecosystem have brought productivity to the center of everyone’s attention. People are figuring out new ways and approaches towards increasing their daily work-related output. Lean and...