These are some of the best quotes from Stephen Covey I found related to proactivity.
Do you have any quote that I should include in the list?
- “Effective people are not problem-minded; they’re opportunity-minded. They feed opportunities and starve problems.”
- “When we pick up one end of the stick, we pick up the other.”
- “If you don’t have confidence in the diagnosis, you won’t have confidence in the prescription. ”
- “See every problem as an opportunity to exercise creative energy.”
- “We immediately become more effective when we decide to change ourselves rather than asking things to change for us.”
- “The way we see the problem is the problem.”
- “The issue is your own chosen response to the situation and what you should be doing. If you start to think the problem is “out there,” stop yourself. That thought is the problem.”
- “Between stimulus and response, one has the freedom to choose.”